Chicken - 65 is a great appetizer and is loved by
people of all ages..Usually the marinated chicken
is deep fried in the oil but I grill the chicken
using bamboo skewers..Here goes the recipe
Boneless chicken - 1/4 kg
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Corn flour - 2 tblsp
Egg - 1
Yoghurt - 2 tbslp
Food color - a pinch
Salt - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Oil or Ghee - 1 tsp
- Soak the skewers in water for 1/2 hr.
- Cut the chicken into 2 " cubes.
- Whisk the eggs . Add cornflour and yoghurt and mix well.
- Now mix all the ground masalas with salt and chicken.
- Add lemon juice and refrigerate the chicken for 1 hr.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F for 15 min.
- Arrange the chicken in the skewer and brush with some oil.
- Keep the skewers in the lowest rack.
- Turn the skewers other side after 15 min.
- Brush it with remaining oil.
- Cook until the chicken turns crispy.The total cooking time will be around 30 - 40 min.