- Pressure cook potato for 10 min and mash it well.
- Steam cook the other vegetables.
- In a kadai add 1 tsp of oil.Saute the onion well.
- Now add veg and potato.
- Add turmeric , garam masala , chilli powder and salt.
- Bring it to a dry mixture.
- In the end add lemon juice.
Roll out the dough into a rectangle.Cut the dough into squares or
rectangles.Keep 1 tblsp of veg mix inside each of the square.
Join the ends with water.Brush the top of the puff with egg.
Bake the puffs in the preheated oven at 400 C for 30 - 40 min.
This is my entry to Mansi's Monthly Mingle Appetizers &