Falooda is a popular beverage in Indian subcontinent
by mixing the rose syrup , sev, Milk and Ice cream..This
summer drink was brought to India by Mughal kings..
It is very easy to make when you have everything at hand.
Falooda sev - One handful
Basil seeds ( Takmaria seeds ) - 2 tsp
Rose syrup - 1 tblsp or ( Rooh Afsah)
Cold milk - 2 cups
Vanilla Ice cream - 1 scoop
Crushed Pistachios - 1 tblsp
- Boil 2 cups of water . Add falooda sev and cook till it is done.
- Drain the water completely and add cold water to the sev.
- Soak basil seeds in water for 1/2 hour .
- Take a tall glass . Drop cooled sev and basil seeds.
- Add the rose syrup . Slowly pour the milk over this.
- Add a scoop of Vanilla icecream on top .
- Garnish with crushed pistachios.