As hubby has touched the forties he is more health conscious now and reducing sugar and fatty foods from the daily menu..He likes potato in any form. For the weekend I made this baked potato roast for him.. Ingredients Potato - 4 big Chillie powder - 1 tsp Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp Garam masala - 1/ 2 tsp Salt to taste Oil - 1 tsp Method
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with Parchment or Aluminium foil.
- Peel the potatoes and wash it thoroughly.
- Cut into 2 " chunks. Pat dry in the towel to remove the moisture.
- Sprinkle all the powders and make sure all the pieces are thoroughly coated with the masala.
- Apply oil.
- Spread evenly in the baking sheet . Bake for 20 min on one side.
- Flip the pieces and let the another side cook for 10 min.
- Now keep the oven in broil mode and roast it for another 10 min or until golden brown.