Paniyaram is a sweet dish we used to make
at our homes during all kinds of festivals and marriages
for poojas . It is so simple to make without so much
Rava - 1 cup
Maida - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Cardamon powder - 1/2 tsp
Cashews chopped - 1 tblsp
Oil for frying
- Soak rava in 3 tblsp of water for 15 min.
- Add maida and sugar and mix well . Don't water unless the batter is too thick.
- The batter should be thick . Now add cardomon and cashews.
- Heat oil in a pan . When the oil is hot pour the batter with a ladle that holds 2 tblsps.
- Fry the paniyaram one by one in a medium flame .
- Turn the paniyaram when the color slightly changes.
- Remove from the oil when the other side changes too.