I made this biscuits from Betty crocker's cookie book.
Turns out so delicious and it is very easy to make too.
All - Purpose flour - 2 cups
Butter - 1 cup
Whipping cream - 1/3 cup
- Mix flour , butter and whipping cream with spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hr or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Roll one third of dough at a time 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
- Keep remaining dough refrigerate until ready to roll.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch rounds.
- Generously cover large piece of waxed paper with sugar.
- Transfer rounds to waxed paper .
- Turn each round to coat both sides.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet .Prick each round with fork.
- Bake 7- 9 min.
- Remove from cookie sheet .
- Cool completely.
For creamy filling
Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
Butter - 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread about 1/2 tsp filling between cooled cookies.
I am sending this to Hima's Sunday snacks event.