I got this hot and spicy chicken recipe
from one of my Andhra friend . My husband
loves anything comes from Andhra kitchen
and this one is a special for him.
Chicken - 1/4 kg
Ginger - Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Onions chopped - 1/2 cup
Shallots - 10
Green chillies chopped - 3
Coriander leaves to garnish
Curry leaves few
Oil - 1 tblsp
- Grind shallots to a coarse paste.
- Cut chicken into 2" pieces.
- Mix shallots paste , turmeric powder , ginger garlic paste , chilli powder and salt to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken with 1/2 cup of water till it is soft.
- Now in a kadai heat oil.
- Add chopped onions , curry leaves and green chillies.
- Saute well.Add the chicken with water.
- In a high flame saute it . Add coriander powder and garam masala.
- Stir well it the gravy thickens and coat well in the chicken.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
I am sending this to Srilekha's Chicken event