- Roast cashew and raisins in one tsp of ghee in a microwave dish.
- Remove the cashews and raisins and in the same dish roast the rava for 1 min in micro high.
- Take another microwave dish add 2 cups of water , lemon color and microwave high for 3 min or let the water boil.
- Now take out the dish carefully from the oven and add the roasted rava in the boiling water and mix well.
- Cook again in micro high for 2 min.
- Now add sugar slowly to this and cook again till done or approximately 5 min .
- In the end add cashew , raisins, cardamom and ghee and mix well.
This is my entry to Srivalli's MEC : Potluck Party.