This recipe is adopted from Ms.Mallika Badrinath's Vegetarian Gravies. It is so simple to make and delicious too . Ingredients Peas - 1 cup Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp salt - to taste Oil - 3 tblsp To Grind Tomatoes - 3 Ginger - 1 inch Green chillies - 4 Coriander - a small bunch Method
- If using dried peas soak in water for 6 hrs and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Grind the ingredients under to grind to a nice paste.
- Heat oil in the kadai.Add the grinded paste and saute well till the oil separetes.
- Add 1/2 cup water , peas and salt.
- Cover it and cook peas under the medium flame.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and switch off the flame after getting desired consistency.
Serve with rotis and pooris.This is my entry to Srivalli's Curry Mela.