I have tried many versions for vanilla Ice cream.
But this one wins everyone at home and of course
this version is from our Blogger Queen Ashaji.I made this
in my newly bought Cuisinart Ice cream Maker.This
recipe makes 1 Quart Ice cream
Heavy cream - 2 cups
Whole milk or 2 % milk - 1 cup
sugar - 3/4 cup
Eggs - 2
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Now add cream and milk and beat.
- In the end add vanilla essence.
- Pour it in the frozen container.
- Freeze it according to manufacturers instructions.
For the Sauce
- Add 1 cup of Raspberry and 2 tblsp of sugar.
- Grind it to a nice paste.
- Strain it adding little bit of water.
- In a small sauce pan pour the raspberry juice.
- Stir well till a thick gravy forms.
Enjoy with vanilla Ice cream.I am sending this to AFAM - Raspberry.