Amma never make anything with this vegetable.
I first had this only after my marriage..I don't like
to cut this veggie as it gives a itching to the hands.
The frozen ones are really handy and simple to cut.
Senaikizhangu - chopped 1 cup
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan . Add chopped onions and saute well.
- Add ginger garlic paste .Stir well.
- Now add chopped senaikizhangu and all the powders and salt.
- Stir it often to prevent sticking.
- Fry well till it gets cooked or turns golden brown.
- Serve with rice.