Two weeks back One of my friend had asked me
to make an egg less sponge cake for her daughter's
second birthday . I have never tried egg less version
and so searched a lot and finally arrived at
Vahrehvah site . The cake comes out so soft and delicious.
Maida - 2 1 /2 cups
Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Butter - 1 1/2 cups
Condensed milk - 200 ml
Powdered sugar - 1 1/2 cups
Coke - 1 1/2 can
Baking powder - 1 tblsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 F .
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Beat condensed milk and powdered sugar for couple of min or till it mix well.
- Melt the butter and add to the milk - sugar mixture when it is warm.
- Whisk together maida , cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Slowly add this to the liquid mixture.
- Now add the coke and mix well.
- Pour the batter equally into the sheets.
- Tap the sheets to spread evenly.
- Bake it of 15 min and switch off the oven .
- Let the sheets be in the oven for another 15 min.
- After 15 min remove from the oven .
- Cool down completing before frosting.