I use Microwave only for boiling veggies, and
most important warming.So when Srivalli announced
for Microwave cakes I searched for a simple and easy cake.
Simple and easy......Well , the boys at home like only
simple ,traditional food.They are satisfied just with
Idli , Dosa for BF , Dal , Rasam for lunch.Coming to
cakes they like plain vanilla cakes without frosting
and glazing.So I am left out with very less option
when experimenting new dishes.
This is a simple chocolate cake.Of course,
the boys liked it very much.
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
sugar - 1/4 cup
Butter - 3 tblsp
Egg - 1
coco powder - 2 tblsp
salt - 1 pinch
milk - 1/4 cup
Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Beat sugar and butter for 2 min.
- Add the egg and beat for 1 min.
- Mix the milk to this mixture.
- Sieve flour,salt , coco powder and baking powder.
- Now fold the flour in the mixture.
- Grease a microwave bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl.
- Bake it in Micro - high for 4 min.
- Check in between.
- Cool the bowl for 10 min in a wire rack.