This is my husband's fav one.Methi is
very good for our body .It is very good
for reducing heat in human body.This
is my MIL's recipe
Urad dhal - 1 cup
Rice - 1/4 cup
Venthayam - 1 tsp
Jaggery - 1 cup
water - 2 cups
cardomom powder - 1 tsp
ghee - 1 tblsp
Cashew - 10
- Dry roast urad dhal,rice,and venthayam till nice aroma comes out.
- Grind it to a nice powder and sieve it.
- In a thick bottomed vessel add water and urad dhal powder.
- Mix well without forming lumps.
- Now keep the vessel in the stove.
- In a medium flame let it cook.
- Stir it continuously.
- After 5 min when it forms a thick batter add jaggery.
- Stir well.
- When it thickens add cardamom powder .
- Fry the cashew in ghee in another kadai.
- Add this to the Kali.
- Keep in the low flame for another 2 min.
Generally we take kali for the
breakfast.This is my entry to Easy Crafts sun n fun event.