Mar 21, 2008

My Click

Though I am not a good photographer , as a newbie
in the blogging world i like to participate in
Amma is having this murruku press since my childhood.
When Appa had his postings in Kumbakonam she bought this.
After my marriage I searched for this in various places.We
could not get this in any other place.So we got down to
kumbakonam just to buy this few yrs back.So I love
and treasure this little one.The holes in this press
are very small and I use for murruku and Ribbon
Pakoda.

8 comments:

Dhivya said...

nice click:))

Cham said...

Right only kubhakonam is famous for those press .. Great treasure.

Uma said...

nice idea to click the muruku press, Kamala! Looks good.

Unknown said...

A traditional nice click

Archana Doshi said...

hey kamala, i love this treasured gadget has well. My mother in law passed her's to me.

Srivalli said...

nice valued one...am sure you must be making all yummy ones from that..:D

Kalai said...

Nice idea!! I'm sure it's a treasured part of your kitchen. :)

srikars kitchen said...

great click....