Jul 18, 2008

My sister's Wonderful Creations

This is a long pending post in my draft.I thought of blogging together with my sister when I first started blogging.Being a little one both at my mom's and her in - law's place she has not got the chance to do anything new in the kitchen until recently.So she
is in a bit of dilemma and finally said No to Blog.
My only sister who is a good friend,
and companion for me now,was a great rival in the early days.It is not more like a rivalry , but as an elder one I was over protective to her as a hard task master.Both are contrary in everything , right from the looks to characters and all.She is more well organised ,works to a neatly sketched timetable , strong minded , never show up her feelings outside.I simply adore her for these qualities.
We both get ( atleast a little bit ) interest in handworks from Amma's genes. Because We both are married to different place whenever We meet at Amma's place its time for sharing the ideas whatever we learned in the period of time.Here are some of the creations she made. Aari work in blouse and salwar
Jewellery Making

Flower Aaram for Brides

I am so proud of my sis who is more energetic and supportive to

me all the time

25 comments:

Illatharasi said...

Marvellous creations!!!

I guess you are a proud sister.... Your sis is too good... Convey my wishes to her:)

Laavanya said...

They all look fabulous Kamala.. you both are very talented and creative.

Unknown said...

I love those necklaces especially akka.Convey my regards to ur sis..

Madhavi said...

WOW lovely creations, awesome!!!

Cham said...

Little rivals re always sweet to remember! Ur sis is a lovely sister! She made some awesome creations :) My wishes to her!

Unknown said...

Oh..wow she is so creative..

notyet100 said...

nice ones,..iliked the embrioidery best..:-)

@the_whisk_affair said...

simply beeautiful!! my regards and appreciation to ur sis!! awesome job! i esp loved the necklaces!

Srivalli said...

wow..those are some marvelous creations....and I must say I am feeling so proud to have one of such beautiful jewelry sent..I have been meaning to post that but somehow been missing it..expect it today!..:)..do convey to your sis that I simply loved her creation!

Indian Khana said...

First time here, your sister's works is so amazing...I liked the jewels and ear rings the best...very nice...convey my hearty wishes to her pls.

Anonymous said...

Wow...these are really good! Your sis is definitely talented.I loved the jewellery. They look fabulous.

EC said...

Lovely work by ur sis...hoping to see more of your and ur sis' work

Anonymous said...

Lovely jewelery sets and embroidery!

Anonymous said...

Awesome jewelry and embroidery!

Shreya said...

Amazing work there...i just love those earrings...your sister is very talented!

Unknown said...

thats beautiful!!!!!!

Rajitha said...

those are really beautiful!! but i am sure ur sis would have tons of amazing things to say about u too :)..that is what sister's are..we fight and yell...but we love each other a lot too!!

Dori said...

Wow, everything looks great! Very beautiful and takes lots of talent!!!

TBC said...

Oh my! Your sis is very talented!
Beautiful creations.

Uma said...

wow, I can't take my eyes off those beautiful creations Kamala! Kudos to your sister.

ranji said...

wow!!i read abt ur sisters creation in valli's post and came directly from thr...they all look sooooo beautiful..ur sis is very creative and talented..love the necklaces and the embroidery on the top with the mirror work is simply amazing :)..cheers to u and ur sis..

Nirmala said...

Simply superb! Especially the earrings! I noted the gifts u've sent for Valli's daughter. Kudos to u're creative sis!

Beyond Curries said...

Convey my appreciation to her Kamala. I like the green necklace set very much. All the creations are very good.

Sujatha said...

My god! those are just awesome creations!! very artistic! Please convey my appreciations to your sis..

kamala said...

It was good.tanks for giving me.i like to wear it is wonderful.