- Take Maida in a bowl .Rub 1 tsp of oil in Maida.Add water and knead to form a very soft dough.
- Add remaining oil on top and leave it for 2 hrs.
- Cook Channa dal in the pressure cooker with 2 cups of water for 2 whistles.
- Once the dal is cooled grind channa dal and jaggery to a coarse paste.
- Add cardamom and coconut.
- If the paste has more water, Pour the paste in a kadai and under medium flame saute it till you make a soft ball.
- Divide the filling and dough equally.
- In a plastic sheet or banana leaf apply some
oil.Take one round of dough.
- Spread it on the sheet.Now place one dal filling in the centre.
- Cover the ball.
- Do like this for remaining .
- Heat a tawa.Take one ball in the plastic sheet.
- Apply some oil.Spread the ball with the middle three fingers.
- Slowly lift the boli from the sheet and place it on the tawa.
- Apply 1 tsp of oil or ghee.
- Cook well on both sides.
I am sending this to Sweet series By Mythreyee