This is a simple and easy to make fry.Before marriage
Whenever amma leaves us at home to attend marriages
I make simple potato fry.Since Appa is a great critic of food I
scared of experimenting anything new and find this as pool proof dish.
Potato - 1/4 kg
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Mustard , urad dal - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - few
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2 " square pieces.
- Wash well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard , urad dal and curry leaves.
- Now add the potato and stir well.
- Add chilli , turmeric powder and salt.
- Fry well till the potatoes are crisp.