My hubby likes anything with vermicelli.
So I decided to go for Kichidi in Microwave for
This recipe is adopted from Mrs Mallika
Badrinath's Microwave recipes.
Roasted vermicelli - 2 cups
Onion - 2
tomato - 2
Green Chillies - 4
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tblsp
Roasted cashew - 10
Lemon juice - 2 tblsp
Hot water - 2 cups
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Mustard - 1/4 tsp
urad dhal - 1/2 tsp
channa dal - 1tsp
- In a Microwave dish add everything under seasoning and keep it in micro-high for 3 min.
- Then add chopped onions , tomatoes and green chillies to this .
- Close the bowl with a lid and keep in micro high for 4 min.
- Now add Roasted vermicelli , hot water , turmeric and salt.
- keep it for 7 min in micro - high.
- Remove from the oven and mix it well.
- To this add 1 tblsp of oil,lemon juice and roasted cashews.
- Keep it again in micro - high for 2 min.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
This is my entry for WBB -Microwave Foods