- Cut Chicken into 2 '" pieces .
- Pressure cook chicken with orange color, salt and 1/4 cup of water for 1 whistle.
- Heat oil in a kadai . Add onions .Saute well.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir well . Add chopped tomatoes .
- Saute till the tomatoes are soft . Add all the powders one by one.
- Now add the chicken with water.
- Allow the chicken to cook and mix well with the gravy.
- Cook in the medium flame till getting the desired consistency.
- In the seasoning pan fry the cashew in ghee.
- Pour into the chicken gravy.
Serve with Naans , Parotas.This is my entry to Srivalli's Curry Mela
And finally the awards I received from my sweet blogger friends.
by these awards . Thank you Uma and Vani for thinking about me
and I would like to pass these to all of my blogger friends who
are so encouraging , helping and spend valuable time to comment in
my blog. Thank you so much friends .