- Remove the skin of apple and grate it.
- Cut the banana into thin slices.
- Puree apple and banana in the mixie.
- Grind raspberry separetely and sieve it to remove the seeds.
- Bring together the fruit pulp and sugar in a microwave safe bowl.
- Close the bowl with lid and microwave high for 10 min.
- Mix in between.
- Remove the lid and microwave it again till you get the jam consistency.
To check the jam consistency, in a small bowl of water pour the jam into it.
You should get the soft ball stage.
If making for larger amount add citric acid and Sodium Benzoate (S. B )in the end.
I did not add color since i got natural color with Raspberries.If you need
add red color to the jam.